MINI BMX Stunt Bike
- For protection reasons make sure you completely tighten up the leading and back wheel bolts. It is essential you do this. Riding your cycle with free bolts can be dangerous.
- Always make sure the sequence is fixed tightly to prevent it from falling-off whilst riding. But try not to over tighten it because could impact the overall performance of cycle as well as snap the chain.
- Before use, check always that tyres are pumped up to the right pressure 45 psi. Never over inflate the tyres.
- Constantly tighten the small bolts regarding wheel core with a 3mm Allen key; to prevent the bolts from receding. Our examinations demonstrate the wheels still work minus the bolts, nevertheless make sure you tighten the bolts whenever you can so they do not fall out and get lacking, prepare this precisely before making use of the bike.
- For the very best performance make sure you align the driver and sprocket as most useful it is possible to. It must not be above 3mm out of line. The correct spacers, peanuts and washers are all supplied. Then when assembling the bike, ensure you fix and position the rear wheel correctly so that you can have a totally useful item. This is the main the main assembly.
- You can keep the chain running smoothly by making use of only a little Grease or lubricant oil around the chain every so often.
- It is essential that the Allen bolts on the stem should really be fixed because tight as you can for safety factors. It is to avoid the handlebars going while you ride, which is often dangerous. You should always ask a grownup to achieve this so that you can make sure they have been fully tight. This must be tightened with a 6mm Allen secret, always use appropriate dimensions to stop from damaging/rounding the bolts.
We recognize that some people may be new to assembling a BMX. Each package has
included a printed manual with aesthetic instructions and photographs, this will be additionally
obtainable in PDF structure, or as an alternative you can view our mini BMX installation movie